Ingen Diagnostic Data
The inGEN Diagnostic Data Recorder is installed in the vehicle to provide in-line testing and recording of voltage, amps, and temperature for advanced troubleshooting of simple and complex electrical problems. The inGEN Diagnostic Data Recorder has a variety of installation configuration options to monitor a variety of vehicle systems and system functions.
- Uses a common data card for transferring or storing data
- User-defined events for identifying possible faults using Boolean functions
- Continuously samples at 50 millisecond intervals in full power
- Gives user the ability to record voltage and current from 20mAmps to 350 amps
- Included inGEN Diagnostic Analysis software package for data analysis and diagnostics
- Data card stores data as set-up in the inGEN Diagnostic Analysis software