VCMM Advanced Kit With Getac F110 Tablet VCM 2
The Vehicle Communication & Measurement Module (VCMM) combines all of the functionality of the VMM, VCM II, and MTS 4000/4100 vibration analyzer in an industry leading one-box solution on all Ford vehicles Trucks, Gas, Diesel, Gas 1996 - Current Year. This is the highest level of coverage and access you can get. . This RUGGED GETAC F110 8GB SUPER FAST Tablet INCLUDED, as a bonus SOFTWARE LICENSE INCLUDED WITH THIS KIT
This fully rugged tablet is the preferred tablet from Rotunda that meets or exceeds the specifications to run the IDS software with the VCMM Dealer Kit. .
This Kit Includes:
Ford VCMM Advanced Dealer KIT Hardware Kit which includes VCM 2, VMM, Vibration Analyzer and Oscilloscope.
Getac Tough Tablet F110 (Lifetime Warranty)
Ford Dealer Software License Included
Ford Premium Tech Support Inclued
This Kit Comes Set Up and Ready To Go
The Vehicle Communication & Measurement Module (VCMM) combines all of the functionality of the VMM, VCM II, and MTS 4000/4100 vibration analyzer in an industry leading one-box solution. The combining of this functionality will provide dealers with industry leading diagnostic capability at a significantly lower cost of ownership. Getac TOUGH F110 Tablet
This fully rugged tablet is the preferred tablet from Rotunda that meets or exceeds the specifications to run the IDS software with the VCMM, VCM or VCM II. The Getac tablet has been thoroughly tested with the IDS software. See item 164-R9812 for current specifications.
- Vehicle Communication (VCM II capability)
- Customer Flight Recorder capable
- 4-Channel Oscilloscope
- 4-Channel Digital Multi-meter
- 5th-Channel direct monitoring of the DLC connector
- Vibration Analysis
- Driveline Balance
- Signal Generator
4/5 Channel Oscilloscope
- Improved user interface from VMM
- Four independent differential Input Channels enables independent monitoring of signal types such as monitoring voltage while concurrently measuring voltage drop across the circuit.
- A Fifth High Speed Channel that can directly monitor CAN signals at the DLC connector
- Capture/Record capability to assist in capturing intermittent issues
- Advanced Triggering capability
- Pre-Configured setup configuration for common signals and procedures
- New “Time/Angle” time based settings (CKP/CMP timing diagnostics)
Vibration Analysis and Driveline Balance
- Similar functionality to the MTS 4000/4100
- Improved user interface with reduced configuration and setup time
- Color display
- Record capacity
- “Strobe light Pick up loop” for improved component identification*
- Second vibration transducer
- Dual Plane driveline balance
The Digital Multi-Meter
- Monitor up to four independent readings at the same time
- Capture/Record history
- Graphing capability for up to two channels
- Voltage, Current, Resistance, Pulse Width, Duty Cycle, Frequency and Period
- User configurable settings for signal waveform types: sine, square, triangle, pulse generator, DC voltage and arbitrary.
- Verify integrity of module input wiring and the module hardware
- Improved interface and greater adjustability of voltage and frequency.
The VCMM will run on any Windows 7 or higher operating system that has 8GB of RAM or higher.
IDS software subscription required.
Order Your VCMM Dealer Kit Today
Fast Fed EX/UPS Expedited Shipping