Vehicle Communication & Measurement Module (VCMM) Advanced Kit
The Vehicle Communication & Measurement Module (VCMM) combines all of the functionality of the VMM, VCM II, and MTS 4000/4100 vibration analyzer in an industry leading one-box solution. The combining of this functionality will provide dealers with industry leading diagnostic capability at a significantly lower cost of ownership.The Advanced kit includes all components and functionality found in the base kit P/N 164-R9822 along with the advance driveline balance kit and secondary ignition testing capability.
- Vehicle Communication (VCM II capability)
- Customer Flight Recorder capable
- 4-Channel Oscilloscope
- 4-Channel Digital Multi-meter
- 5th-Channel direct monitoring of the DLC connector
- Vibration Analysis
- Driveline Balance
- Signal Generator
4/5 Channel Oscilloscope
- Improved user interface from VMM
- Four independent differential Input Channels enables independent monitoring of signal types such as monitoring voltage while concurrently measuring voltage drop across the circuit.
- A Fifth High Speed Channel that can directly monitor CAN signals at the DLC connector
- Capture/Record capability to assist in capturing intermittent issues
- Advanced Triggering capability
- Pre-Configured setup configuration for common signals and procedures
- New “Time/Angle” time based settings (CKP/CMP timing diagnostics)
Vibration Analysis and Driveline Balance
- Similar functionality to the MTS 4000/4100
- Improved user interface with reduced configuration and setup time
- Color display
- Record capacity
- “Strobe light Pick up loop” for improved component identification*
- Second vibration transducer
- Dual Plane driveline balance
The Digital Multi-Meter
- Monitor up to four independent readings at the same time
- Capture/Record history
- Graphing capability for up to two channels
- Voltage, Current, Resistance, Pulse Width, Duty Cycle, Frequency and Period
- User configurable settings for signal waveform types: sine, square, triangle, pulse generator, DC voltage and arbitrary.
- Verify integrity of module input wiring and the module hardware
- Improved interface and greater adjustability of voltage and frequency.
The VCMM will run on any Windows 7 or higher operating system that has 8GB of RAM or higher.
IDS software subscription required.
|Rotunda Part Number:||164-R9823|
Item may not be exactly as pictured.